In the last European elections, Richard’s promises were to:
– make the case for Britain in Europe
– change EU policies that need reform
– build on EU successes and partial successes
– fight racism
– put climate change back on the agenda
– secure European funding for Yorkshire
– report back regularly and thoroughly
He has an excellent website, where you can follow all his activities.
You can contact him at his office in Leeds (Unity Business Centre, 26 Roundhay Road, Leeds LS7 1AB);
by email – email@example.com, or by phone 0113 2430554.