Leeds Labour Council has
1. Protected Sure Start in the face of Coalition cuts http://wp.me/p3nrSW-7dH
2. Been in the forefront of positive action on payday loans http://wp.me/p3nrSW-6NP
3. Protected services for the elderly in the face of Coalition Cuts http://wp.me/p3nrSW-7aw
4. Led the way nationally in integrated health care http://wp.me/p3nrSW-7cT
5. Adopted a Brownfield first policy on planning – in spite of the Coalition’s NPPF http://wp.me/p3nrSW-7cO
6. Made huge progress on youth employment – its Youth Contract programme massively outstrips national efforts on youth training and employment http://wp.me/p3nrSW-7c6
7. Created growth locally with 15,000 new jobs http://wp.me/p3nrSW-62L
8. Protected the Local Welfare Support scheme, for the most vulnerable people in Leeds in spite of Coalition cuts http://wp.me/p3nrSW-5L1
9. Hit over 50% recycling target http://wp.me/p3nrSW-3sU
10. Made Leeds one of top 5 places to live – with its Core Cities agenda http://wp.me/p3nrSW-1m9
– and protected Community Police Support Officers in teeth of Coalition cuts http://wp.me/p3nrSW-44t. . . .we could go on. . . . .
This is what Labour government locally means.
If you support this positive agenda, if you want to continue it – then vote positively on May 22.