2. Labour promise to freeze energy bills for 2015, 2016 and until early 2017
3. Labour stated they would cut £800m of Business Tax for 1 million Small Businesses
4. Labour committed to Sacking ATOS from Work Capability Assessments if they win the election.
5. Ed Miliband promised that any government he leads will repeal the Bedroom Tax.
6. Ed Balls pledged to reverse the Pension Tax relief that the Tories gifted to millionaires.
7. Labour promised to reverse the Tory tax cut for Hedge Funds.
8. Labour said they would create 200,000 Apprenticeships and tie it to immigration.
9. Ed Miliband vowed to increase the fine levied on firms not paying the Minimum Wage by 1000% to £50,000.
10. Labour are to introduce a new Disability Hate Crime.
11. Labour pledged to create a State-Owned Rail Company that would compete and win back Rail Franchises.
12. Labour vowed to introduce a Bankers’ Bonus Tax if they win in 2015.
13. Labour promised Free Childcare worth £5,000 a year for working parents who had kids aged 3+4.
And then there are votes for 16 and 17 year olds, wrap around provision for school-age children . . .
[as at Tuesday, September 24, 2013 – courtesy of Dr Eoin Clarke, GreenBenches.]
No Introduction, no Conclusion needed.
They speak for themselves.
Now wonder Peter Oborne the Telegraph’s Chief Political Correspondent has said that Ed Miliband reminds him more and more of Attlee.
This is a return of the Spirit of ’45 – a world of austerity in which government really would work for ALL the people.